Spyfone is solid option.
With a dedicated support team, you’ll get quick support if something goes wrong.
The app is also fairly reliable compared to other cell phone monitoring apps I’ve tested for both iOS and other devices. It even offers a keylogger without rooting the device, one of only a few to offer this feature.
- Solid Tech Support
- Reliable Spying App for Phones, Windows PC’s, and Mac’s
- Spy On All Major Messaging Apps
- View Visited Websites, multimedia files
- The App is Completely Hidden
- Monitor browsing history, GPS tracking
- Requires jailbreak to spy on the most activities (same as other mobile spy apps)
- Rooting is required for full functionality on Android Phone (but tech support makes this a breeze!)
This monitoring app can be installed (with or without permission) and configured in minutes, making it a good choice for those who are less tech savvy.
The former king of mobile spy apps. In addition to all of the usual features, you can also live stream the microphone and the camera (front or back) anytime you like. This allows you to see and hear everything going on around the phone whenever you like. The user dashboard is also probably the cleanest and most intuitive of any of the spy apps I’ve tested.
It’s even got a GPS tracking history feature that shows you everywhere the phone has been in the last 24 hours.
- Basic Package Price: $8.33/mo or $99.995/year
- Premium Package Price: $16.66/mo or $199.95/year
- Xtreme Package Price: $24.99/mo or $299.95/year
- Works with all iOS devices
- Works with all Android phones
SpyFone is one of the best Android spy apps on the market. In addition, SpyFone also offers a one-time payment instead of monthly plans. Yes, it is missing some advanced features like recording calls, ambient recording, and turning on the phone’s camera, but it is still a robust package to spy on someone, and it is worth considering.
Basic customer support is available at no extra cost. You will be required to submit questions on their website, which are answered in a queue format. You CAN purchase an enhanced telephone support package about $30, and this can be extremely helpful when difficulties come up.
|Disclosure / Disclaimer: We do NOT own the software we Review. If we create a link to a software in a review, in most of the time, we do get paid a commission if you purchase the software or service through the affiliate link. But we do not receive revenue for writing software reviews. And although we make money from those affiliate programs, we always give our honest opinions and experiences on those topics or software.|